Friday, November 25, 2011

So what do I post about?!?!?

So you have got everything placed and your ready to make your first post but you have no idea about what to post about. Well me personally I have way to much shit around my house, so lets put it up for sale.. You might have something in mind if not take the next 15 minutes and look around your house and see what you can come up with, dont worry I'll wait ;D.

So I just went and found this:


Photobucket



Over the last few weeks I sold about 20 or so of these on eBay, this one must have got misplaced somehow along the way.... Or maybe I was supposed to send it to some one @@... What Im going to do is upload the photo to our Photobucket account, then we are going to place it for sale on Craigslist.com.. Why CL's you ask, well for one its free and second we can charge what ever we want.. remember affiliate marketing is a numbers game. The more people that come to your site the money money we are going to make...

I got it done finally 2.5 hours later I was having some hardware problems.. Anyways, here is the link to the image above that was designed to draw traffic to our affiliate marketing site so lets see how it does.. I have no desire to sell one of these items I have access to 100's of them let me know if I can help you...







No comments:

Post a Comment